Vision Board Workshop April 27, 2022
Spring cleaning is great, but have you given thought to what you want to clear space in your life for?
Join Haven Coaching for our virtual Vision Board Workshop on Wednesday, April 27 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm — and find the inspiration to answer that question, making way for the best version of yourself yet.
We’ll start with visualization and meditation, do goal-based exercises, and craft the perfect Vision Boards together — all while surrounded by the healing, uplifting energy of your fellow attendees and host.
You’ll emerge with a beautiful and motivational physical or digital collage and a new, invigorated fire inside you.
To learn more and get tickets, click here.
How do you know if you might benefit from creating a Vision Board?
You might benefit from creating a Vision Board if you:
- want motivation
- want clarity around your core values and what makes you YOU
- feel stuck and need help finding direction in any area of your life⠀
- are ready to define your goals and how you want to FEEL along the way as you go after them
- recently made a change or feel ready to make a change in any area of your life
- feel like you’re reacting instead of proactively creating the life you want⠀
If this resonates with you, please join our virtual Vision Board workshop!
This is Haven Coaching’s most popular event and it will sell out, so get tickets ASAP!
Some FAQs about this event:
1. What is a Vision Board, and why should I want to make one?
A vision board is a collage of images, words, and representations of some of your personal goals. Your vision board perfectly represents how you want to feel and what you want to focus on going forward.
While New Years’ resolutions and goal worksheets are great, they tend to focus more on results vs. on how accomplishing your goals will make you FEEL. They’re transactional and output-focused: lose X pounds, get that promotion, take a tropical vacation. In contrast, a vision board helps you connect your goals to your core values — who you want to be, and, most importantly, how you want to feel along the way.
Once completed, your vision board should serve as a source of inspiration daily. They’re also beautiful once complete! We’ll advise putting your board in a prominent place where you’ll see it all the time for maximum impact.
2. What does a Vision Board Workshop entail?
We’re again hosting this workshop virtually via Zoom. It’ll be a 2 hour interactive, relaxed and FUN session. Here’s our agenda:
- Meditation/visualization exercise to kick off the workshop and get you into an inspired mood
- Goal-based exercise/discussion
- Vision board guidelines and directions. I’ll share my screen and take questions
- Vision board crafting — we’ll spend time together actually crafting our vision boards while listening to a great playlist, sipping on a beverage of your choice, and chatting amongst ourselves.
- Wrap-up: how to use your vision board
3. Do I need to prepare and/or bring anything to the workshop?
The short answer is YES — a little. This is a workshop that will require (a tiny bit of) preparation. Below are some guidelines; I’ll also follow up via email once you purchase your ticket with more in-depth guidance.
- Laptop & Charger
- Beverage of your choice
- Access to the Zoom platform (instructions will be sent to download Zoom via email once you purchase your ticket)
If you plan to make a digital Vision Board:
- Sign up for a free account with Canva.com in advance
- All other steps will be demonstrated live
If you plan to make a physical Vision Board:
- Cork board or poster-sized paper
- Glue stick or push pins
- Magazines and/or newspapers
- Printer (optional)
- Other decorative items for your board (optional)
4. What is Haven Coaching?
Haven Coaching is an executive and career coaching company. We coach high-achieving professionals to create deep fulfillment in their jobs and lives. I’m Mariel, founder and lead coach.
We run this Vision Board Workshop annually because we love helping our clients identify what’s true for them – their core values and non-negotiables (at work and in life) — and then set them on a path to achieving those goals. Vision Board workshops are one of the best ways to kick off each year, and our clients LOVE participating!
5. What if this date/time doesn’t work for me?
If you’ve already purchased a ticket, you’re welcome to have a friend attend in your place (as, unfortunately, we can’t give refunds to this event).
If you haven’t yet purchased and can’t make this event, but want to hear about future events (especially Vision Board-related) please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for our emails at www.HavenCoaching.com!
To learn more and get tickets, click here.
Need more 1:1 guidance? Click here to schedule some time with me — I’d love to chat and help you love what you do.