NEW Vision Board Workshop Scheduled! 3/30/21
If 2020 was a difficult year for your visions and goals – personal and professional – you’re not alone. So many of us arrived at 2021 without a sense of how to recover 2020’s losses, let alone create a vision and goals for the new year.
If this resonates with you, join us on Tuesday, March 30th at 7am PT / 10am ET for Get Inspired! Virtual Vision Board Workshop.
It’s hosted by the Association for Talent Development (New Orleans Chapter) and Mariel Ilardi of Haven Coaching.
We’ll interact, do some visualization together, and craft the perfect Vision Boards together. You’ll emerge with a beautiful and motivational physical or digital collage.
You might also benefit from creating a 2021 Vision Board if you:
· Feel stuck and need help finding direction and motivation in any area of your life⠀
· Feel like you’re reacting instead of proactively creating the life you want⠀
· Want clarity around your core values and “non-negotiables”
FAQs about this event:
- What is a Vision Board, and why should I want to make one?
A vision board is a collage of images, words, and representations of your personal goals. Your vision board perfectly represents who you want to be and what you want to focus on in 2021.
While New Years’ resolutions are great, they tend to focus more on results vs. on how accomplishing your goals will make you FEEL. They’re transactional and output-focused: lose X pounds, get that promotion, take a tropical vacation. In contrast, a vision board helps you connect your goals to your core values — who you want to be, and, most importantly, how you want to feel along the way.
- Do I need to prepare and/or bring anything to the workshop?
If you plan to make a virtual Vision Board:
- Sign up for a free account with Canva.com in advance
- All other steps will be demonstrated live
If you plan to make a physical Vision Board:
- Cork board or poster-sized paper
- Glue stick or push pins
- Magazines and/or newspapers
- Printer (optional)
- Other decorative items for your board (optional)
ATD Capability Model
This event will address these Domains of Practice:
- Building Personal Capability
- Impacting Organizational Capability
Learn more about this model at https://www.td.org/capability-model/access
Need more 1:1 guidance? Click here to schedule some time with me — I’d love to chat and help you love what you do.